Dr. Gould is a graduate of Transylvania University and received his M.D. from the University of Kentucky. He served a general residency and a Child Fellowship residency at the Medical University of South Carolina. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Gould specializes in child and adolescent psychiatry, and additionally, he is a psychiatric consultant at the Dominion Behavioral Health Center.
Education & Board Certification
- Board Certified in Psychiatric Medicine
- Board Certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Medicine
- Residency and Child Fellowship, Medical University of South Carolina
- M.D., University of Kentucky
- Bachelor's Degree, Transylvania University